Snowmobiles making 600HP!!!!!

you could never trail ride a sled set up like that. instead of spooling the turbo they retard the timing and literally ignite the fuel in the header that way it super heats the turbo.

Before this they used to spray the motor with nitrous for half of the distance of the track this would eventually heat up the turbo than it would finally spool and start to make boost.

The sleds we are doing into the upper 300 HP range are perfect trail riders that get great milage. Anything more than that needs too much turbo for the trails IMO, too laggy
those sleds are still faster than just about anything your going to run into out there and will go 120+ in 660ft
Mike

Question, What is the fastest production sled out there today? Still faster than the ol Artic Cat thunder cat 1000's??

When we lived up in Wisconsin we had a cottage in Shawno right on the main trail and had 5 sleds.... that is the one thing I miss most....

We had:

Artic cat thunder cat 1000
Artic car el tigre 5000 (free air)
2 Yamaha phazer 2's
Yamaha trail sled for my mother

Talk about a blast!!!

If anyone knows where a nice AC Thunder Cat 1000 is for sale please let me know!

Scot W.

My 03 F7 has spanked may 1000's. Bone stock to bone stock the triple 1000 is just a old cool sled, but a thing of the past. I owned three of them also...