You can type here any text you want

So. Fl guys, Anyone intrested in a goup Dyno?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Vendor Defendor

Out the window
i found a place in Boca that does dyno's... i was just wondernig if anyone would be intrested in doing a group dyno... if there is a intrest i can try to work something out...

let me know

thanks

-Neil

Originally posted by Vendor Defendor
i found a place in Boca that does dyno's... i was just wondernig if anyone would be intrested in doing a group dyno... if there is a intrest i can try to work something out...

let me know

thanks

-Neil

Where at? Street Rods and Classics? :)

yeah, it was street rods and classics, but i was talking to a friend who has a shop and is good friends with them and said that they probably wont want to do anything like that, that it is a waste of their time...

oh well, i guess i need to know when the next group dyno is...

-Neil

I got a call last week from the guys at Car Tech. That is where several of us went for dyno day with a ton of ricers about 2 months ago.

He asked if I was in a Turbo Buick Club and said if we ever wanted to do a dyno day they would be glad to do one with us.

Terry

Originally posted by Vendor Defendor
yeah, it was street rods and classics, but i was talking to a friend who has a shop and is good friends with them and said that they probably wont want to do anything like that, that it is a waste of their time...

oh well, i guess i need to know when the next group dyno is...

-Neil

Yeah, I used to do all of my tuning for the Trans Am there. I talked to Mike about doing a dyno day for the f-body guys, but he wasn't interested. They really only have the dyno there to tune the MONSTERS that shop tends to turn out. ;)

Terry,

where is this place? do you have a number for them? maybe i can get something put together for some time next month, just to give people a big heads up for it. i wonder if people in the club would be intersted? i know Ian said he would be, i would be, so, theirs at least two people, my friend bryan, wants go get his car dynoed for the hell of it.

maybe i can get a bunch of people together, may no just limit it to turbo buicks, because we dont really have that many people.... humm.. if you can get their number i would appericate it.

-Neil

Neil, this is the place in Davie. There's a general dyno day there next month...it's on SouthFloridaRacing.com. Definitely worth a call.

Terry- who was it that you talked to there, i was going to try and talk to the same person you did... i found their number. thanks

-Neil

Sorry Neil, I didn't catch his name. Can't be too many people there that would be calling people that had been to a Dyno Day.

Good luck.

Terry

I did the dyno with all the ricers, and the main problem I have with them is that they are twice as much as the place where the south florida f-body does thier dynos. Call "two friends racing" if you want a dyno day. They are only $20 for 3 pulls vs. $40, and they have a much better fan for our cars. Everyone of the buicks were overheating at that other place.

How familiar are you with Two Friends? Buddy of mine bought a silver Formula from them about a year ago...supercharged. I'd thought about getting my car dyno'd there.

Don't know the guys too well. I've been there for 2 dyno days, and they got the cars in and out at a pretty good pace.

Back