You can type here any text you want

so. florida mechanic needed

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

11secmonster

having problem with my gn.last ran when i went thru car wash. wont run now....freddy changed cam sensor and still doesnt start. fuel pump only turns on when i run a hotwire from battery to aeromotive fuel pump.....freddy has no time to go mobile again and i need my gn running.....will pay cash hourly or flat fee.
please email me
mikeygold@yahoo.com

give jeff a call at trackside.954 946 4043 he will get you,er ride and running&good. very honest shop :cool:

neither jeff or freddy familiar with dfi...i need a mechanic who is to get my car running. helppppppppppppppppp:biggrin:

TRY , LAZ JEFF OR FREDDY SOULD HAVE A NUMBER TO REACH LAZ OR ROY .IF ANY ONE CAN GET YOURE CAR RUNNING LAZ CAN.:cool:

PM "Boost" on here. That is Roy. Laz is the guru who does all the work on roy's cars.

Where is your DFI mounted? Stock location? T-top car? ECU is proably was soaked in the wash..

Laz From Miami Florida
Is The Bomb!!! Trust Him 100% If You Need Your Gn Or Ttype Fixed Right!!!
MY CAR IS RUNNING LIKE A TOP AGAIN!!!!!!!

Laz From Miami Florida

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Is The Bomb!!! Trust Him 100% If You Need Your Gn Or Ttype Fixed Right!!!

Back