You can type here any text you want

So what do you guys suggest???

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

CanMove

I have to get some new wheels for my 1987 GN. 24,000 original mile car.
I dont have the original wheels now. (don't ask!)
I was young and dumb 10 years ago and sold them to get some chrome wheels for her...
The wheels are out dated the tires are dry rotted.
My dilema is i want to get some Foose 20" wheels and tires.
Nothing to ridiculous, just for looks....
Or should i get a pair of stock rims and get some tires and rock the GN as original...
I have been thinking about selling her too..
Would you consider buying a 87 GN for $20k with 20" rims on it and no originals?
If i go with the originals who has great refurbished originals? For the best price?? How much should i pay?
what tires should i go with with the stock wheels? Money not being that big of a deal.. looks being everything..
Thanks Richard

If you are going to sell the car, just put a set of stock wheels on the car. You are not going to get anymore for the car with 20s(for what they cost) verses selling it with stock wheels.
Gbodyparts.com has stock wheels with a 10" wide option for the rear. or you could shop around a little, there are usually a set for sale in the "for sale" section.
IMO, I wouldn't waste the money on aftermarket wheels at all if you are going to sell it.
Good luck

Back