You can type here any text you want

SO....where was everyone?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

turbofabricator

I went to Boogermaster last night and it was EMPTY. I called Dennis to ask where everyone hangs out :confused: He just happened to be about three minutes away and came over to see the car. We chatted for a few, and then left on our merry way. Ok....I made the attempt to show everyone the car, now you'll just have to come over to MY house now! :) It runs good but is REAL fat (just like me) My AFR is 10.2 @WOT :frown: So I do have a bunch of tuning to do ;) The boost is only 15 psi also, but it does pull hard (when it gets there) even with a AFR of 10.2:1 :cool: I'll be at the Hydro races today to see the Blue Angles.
Ken

No one is going to Burgermaster any more because of the strict rules put in place a few weeks ago. My family and I went there to eat and the place was totally dead. Real smart move by mgmt to essentially kick-out the car guys :rolleyes:

The place to hang-out now is McDonalds in Clearview (Hwy 9 & 180th).

You guys gotta post up if you want to meet up somewhere, I would have went just to see Kens setup! :D My GN is still broke and my T has bad tabs and won't pass emissions so I'm down to driving my Dually gas hog or my Tow Truck. Hopefully I can get my T to pass emissions this week.

If your T has vacuum brakes on it.........continuosly SLOWLY pump the brake pedal during the idle test session (but don't flash the brake lights or they might figure you out-so keep your foot on the barake pedal and don't release it all the way) it should pass with flying colors. Gene showed me that trick. Works AWSOME!! ;)

It still has Powermaster set up on it but I have the goods to switch it to vacuum. Its not passing at idle, 220 is the limit for HC's and I was at 225. Thats 5 parts per million it didn't pass by and it had a big hole in the muffler. I just put on Hooker exhuast and did plugs and a PCV valve and I'm ganna give it another try when the car is plenty hot!

What is this emissions test you all keep speaking of?? :D

We don't have that here, but 30 miles down the road is a whole different story.

Back