You can type here any text you want

Soft low pedal & light flashes ?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

chasmat2316

I have a soft low pedal & brake light flashes when you first depress pedal what do ya think?

Run your diagnostics.
Pay close attention to pump up time and self cycle time.
Powermaster Diagnostics
Once you do this, you can figure out what the root cause of the problem is.
Post up if you don't get it.

i'd start with purging (bleeding) any air from the system.

i amend my earlier post and would start with following the advice of zeus87gn ..... he knows these powemasters in & out. you will find his input to be enormously valuable.

you very well may have air in the system but running through the diagnostic procedure is crucial to solving your problem.

bw jones

BW Jones said:
i amend my earlier post and would start with following the advice of zeus87gn ..... he knows these powemasters in & out. you will find his input to be enormously valuable.

you very well may have air in the system but running through the diagnostic procedure is crucial to solving your problem.

bw jones

BW.
Thanks for the compliment, I appreciate that. ;)

Something to think about - As the OP is going through the diagnostics, he will remove air if there is any in the acc. Unfortunately, that procedure doesn't note to watch out for it. But it is still valid. What won't be found is if there is air in the standard portion of the m/c. If there is air in the stnd part, the pedal would be squishy - the classsic symptom.

I had the same problem and followed the procedure. Now, my brakes feel normal while driving, but when taking out of park the light still comes on, and the motor runs everytime it is depressed. Is it the acc? or could it be the prop. valve or pressure switch? The pedal does feel a little lighter then another GN I compared to when its time for the fronts grab. The length of the motor running is normal time and the fluid is at right level on the acc side.

powermaster bleeding. It improved greatly, but the light still comes on when I go to take it out of park. Just a quick flash of it.

Back