You can type here any text you want

Sold the Turbo T

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

DEL

Hey all, hope everyone is still doing well. I'm sorry I've not gotten around to posting any TT6 writeups. Been very busy every weekend since, and I'm pretty burnt out after work on weeknights too. I will be posting accounting info from the event, and will try to dust off my memory and write some final thoughts too.

Anyway I sold my 87 Turbo T tonight. It went to a good home. Dan Powells little brother bought it (V6Power87) I'm sure Dan will better my best ET (12.80) the first time out with the kid.

So now I'm down to 2 Cars, 1 truck, 1 minivan, 1 motorhome, 4 ATV's, and 2 motorcycles...and 1 acre to keep mowed! :confused: I can't stand to be without something turbo'd for very long...I'd really like to put two on my Nova :eek:

V6Power87 said:
I won't say anything Dave. :)

But, could you tell me what injectors that car has?

They're big enough for you to run high 10's :)

42.5's.

I told him and your dad, the Extender chip needs to be tweaked so he can run on pump gas. As it is now if he stands on it at all she detonates into the red on the knock sensor at less than 15 pounds of boost. As they say...hook a brutha up!

WTF is an extender chip? ;) I like a Reds 108 with 32# poured to it. :)

Is the chip in it not a street chip?

The extender chip can be changed in the car. It can be set up for street or race or tuned anywhere in between.

All the paperwork (including the instructions for the chip) are in the folder I put in the car. I never figured out how to get to all the different parameters. Full Throttle sells the chip.

He might be better off getting a Reds 93 until he figures out how to tweak it. I've got the boost turned down so the detonation is because of the chip.

Don't feel too bad Dave, I know you will get another. I said it before, you can't stay away from them. ;) Atleast you aren't stuck driving a F body like me. :biggrin:

Back