You can type here any text you want

Solid Lifters and 3/8" pushrods for sale

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

CTX-SLPR

Howdy,

Well turns out I have crap I can't use. I have some solid roller lifters for a stage motor and some beefy 3/8" pushrods that I'm putting up for sale now. I'll trade them for some production hydrallic rollers full or we can discuss a partial deal.

Thanks,

KLHAMMETT said:
What brand and how much use?
Brand, unsure. Use, unsure. I bought them from Mike Bohrer. They look to be in good shape. I'm attaching a picture, more available.

Attachments

• Turbo6 lifters.JPG
    Turbo6 lifters.JPG
    33.8 KB · Views: 103
roller lifters

I have a set of Comp 853 (used in my car right now) that I will be removung and going to solids soon---Maybe a trade--don't know about the push rods as I would need to measure first.

Lee Thompson said:
I have a set of Comp 853 (used in my car right now) that I will be removung and going to solids soon---Maybe a trade--don't know about the push rods as I would need to measure first.
Sounds perfect. I've not mic'd the pushrods either lengths or diameters but they are bigger than a pencil for sure. I'll get a picture and dementions up for you tonight.

3/8" diameter
~9.48" long (my calipers aren't big enough so thats a rough guess)

Back