You can type here any text you want

Some GNX trivia, or not!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

nash871233

Today I took the GNX to a local cruise. I got the usual nice GN all day, took it with a grain of salt, not everyone knows what a GNX is, no big deal! I did my best to enlighten them. Well as the day went on, a gentleman walked up to the car and said he helped build them at ASC. My first reaction was to tell him what number I had and how I came by the car. I was telling him the car was initially shipped to California and how it made it back to Michigan, well he stopped me in mid-sentance to tell me they only made 500 GNX's and initally they were all shipped to Washington to be used by the FBI before they were released to the public. :confused: Maybe at that point I should have asked him about the twin turbo option. Is this another Roswell story or what? Anyway, I thought this was too good not to share with the forum! I guess the one on EBAY with only nine miles on it, the FBI must have really got their monies worth out of that one!

GNX trivia, or not!

There was one other thing I left out, those of you on the board who might own GNX's 501 thru 547, sorry to inform you, yours don't exist! :D You guys are victims of a government cover-up!

Maybe at that point I should have asked him about the twin turbo option.

Not only should you have asked him how many of them were twin turbo equipped, but you should have also asked him about how many/what size V8 they were equipped with, as well as how many were special ordered in white paint with a 6 speed manual.

Today I took the GNX to a local cruise. I got the usual nice GN all day, took it with a grain of salt, not everyone knows what a GNX is, no big deal! I did my best to enlighten them. Well as the day went on, a gentleman walked up to the car and said he helped build them at ASC. My first reaction was to tell him what number I had and how I came by the car. I was telling him the car was initially shipped to California and how it made it back to Michigan, well he stopped me in mid-sentance to tell me they only made 500 GNX's and initally they were all shipped to Washington to be used by the FBI before they were released to the public. :confused: Maybe at that point I should have asked him about the twin turbo option. Is this another Roswell story or what? Anyway, I thought this was too good not to share with the forum! I guess the one on EBAY with only nine miles on it, the FBI must have really got their monies worth out of that one!

He sounds like a smart feller or maybe a fart smeller. :confused:

GNX Trivia, or not!

Not only should you have asked him how many of them were twin turbo equipped, but you should have also asked him about how many/what size V8 they were equipped with, as well as how many were special ordered in white paint with a 6 speed manual.

Your right! LOL! I guess this is what happens when you come off your meds before the doctor tells you it's ok!

There was one other thing I left out, those of you on the board who might own GNX's 501 thru 547, sorry to inform you, yours don't exist! :D You guys are victims of a government cover-up!

Now, now, he didn't say what numbers they were. Maybe 501-547 exist, but 301-347 don't.:biggrin:
He wasn't in the movie with Mel Gibson about conspiracy theory was he.:eek:

Back