You can type here any text you want

some other stuff for sale

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

factoryfourlink

Hi

Gonna put up my other parts for sale. Everything is never used.

Dart Iron Eagle block- 4.125 bore

Lunati Steel crank- std. 3.48 stroke

GRP billet aluminum rods- 5.85 length

JE custom dish pistons- valve reliefs are cut for gm15 degree heads.

GM 15 degree heads-fully ported and polished at Luckovich Performance in Michigan. It has stainless 2.14 intake and 1.6 exhaust. It also has berillium seats installed in the exh. The heads were opened and reshaped to maximize the twin turbos that I wanted to put on the engine. The head was then taken to another shop where it was cnc'd.

GM bowtie intake- This was a 18deg. intake that was cut to match the head angle. It was also ported to flow sheetmetal numbers without the cost of one. Injector bungs have been welded in. Luckovich subbed this job out to Mike Moran.

I've got a few pics. if someone can host them.

Hey Factory4,

I would like to know the part #"s and and the price you're asking for the Dart block and the Lunati crank.

Thanks
Denny

Sorry I don't know the part numbers off the top of my head, I'll have to get back to on that. The block is however, a std. deck, 350 main block. The crank is pretty much an off the shelf Lunati 4340 crank.

OMG!!!!! I Surrender!!!!!! But, I don't think it's nice to harass Les's twin like that!:D

Same number as me huh??? He better not try snaking it from me cause he'll only be ending up having to peel it off after I talk to the track personnel about it! Gee, I wonder when he's coming out anyways? I guess he could attempt to race me for the number! :eek: Also Mr. X-Ford man, please PM me your cell number later, Thanks! Btw, Happy New Year Paul & Jay!

Wassup Mr.Factoryfourlink, I'm sorry we kinda jacked your thread here... kinda got carried away! Just wanted to say that you got some very nice parts for sale... makes me think about building a SBC again!:p

P.s. I'm gonna tell some people I know who play with SBC about your stuff

Originally posted by 007
Wassup Mr.Factoryfourlink, I'm sorry we kinda jacked your thread here... kinda got carried away! Just wanted to say that you got some very nice parts for sale... makes me think about building a SBC again!:p

P.s. I'm gonna tell some people I know who play with SBC about your stuff

007, You're always hogging stuff:mad: like Camaro's:D
Never mind about SBC, what about Alky's MSB:eek:
When ya gona bus out more smoke marlin, that was the sh!t! Does the Mr. sell it?

Hey! I don't hog things! If i had anything worthwhile i'd share it!;)
So what does alky's MSB mean??? (Missing Small Boto!) :confused: Ha-ha! I'll tell pops to make some more fish for ya, even though i know that Allie is the one who wants to eat it all! Well, have a safe superbowl sunday everyone!

Back