Some Parts for sale!

ScottyRegal

Looking to sell a few things:

1.) I have 2 mechanical autometer chrome series gauges. 1 is fuel which is brand new never installed and the other is oil which is used. I bought the fuel guage to match the oil gauge, then decided to go electric which is my reason for selling them. The oil is the only one that will come with 6 ft of steel braided line, and i have a console pod i painted blue, you can re paint it whatever color you want with that match color paint. Im asking 75 dollars shipped for everything

2) Kirbans 3.8sfiturbo hood emblems, still in the bag unopened...decided not to put them on my hood. asking 20 shipped.

3) i have the wood grain dash pieces, the radio bezel, the trim piece above glove box, and the dash piece...good condition, some of the tabs are cracked off but it will still snap in. the trim piece is the only one ud need to find a way for it to hold in......asking 20 shipped.

4) JEGS stainless steel battery hold down kit, still in box, decided not to go with it. asking 20 shipped

5) both interior pieces that cover the Limo window. its grey out of a GN. its ok condition, some sratches , could be repainted with that match paint.... asking 20 shipped.

pictures can be taken uponm request, just give me your e Mail
thanks

I will take the hood emblems and the battery hold down if they are still avalable. Let me know how you would like payment.

Is that a dark grey/black radio bezel(GN style)? If so- price shipped to Indy, In., 46225? Thanx for the info- Al