You can type here any text you want

Some parts for sale

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

vader87

Protected Freedom for 27 years! Thank a Veteran!
Just got back from the States today and thought I would list some extra parts for sale. Ran out of time and I will be busy for a while so here they are:

1. Precision Vigilante 5 disc 3500 stall convertor (new, never used) Went with a TH 400 setup. $800 shipped
2. GN1 Performance 3 inch stainless external wastegate and downpipe with cut out (new never installed, its like getting the cutout free)$450 shipped
3. Ebay FMIC 3 inch inlet/outlet, no pipes(used and worked great, just upgraded to an RJC FMIC) $150 shipped
4. Alt pulley and fan $30 shipped
5. Damaged PT67 non BB turbo $250 shipped (outer blades are damaged but no shaft play and still pulled hard). I can provide pics but will take a few days.
6. Ebay ssautochrome headers. Never installed $125 shipped

eBay Motors: BUICK GRAND NATIONAL DOWNPIPE & WASTEGATE COMBO HEADERS (item 120144925381 end time Jul-30-07 15:07:18 PDT)

IMG_2563-1.jpg

IMG_5292.jpg

IMG_5291.jpg

Paypal or money orders please. Please let me know if there are any questions.

What pump is the Vig converter?
0 or 6?

Also, what housing is on the compressor side of the turbo?

Thanks, Brian

0 pump and I will get more info on the turbo as soon as I get a hold of my brother.

Convertor sold pending payment! Brian pmed you!

intercoller id like if its in the first, pic put me in line........
let me know how u want payment

Still for sale! Make me an offer!

2. GN1 Performance 3 inch stainless external wastegate and downpipe with cut out (new never installed, its like getting the cutout free)$450 shipped
3. Ebay FMIC 3 inch inlet/outlet, With ugly pipes but work(used and worked great, just upgraded to an RJC FMIC) $220 shipped
4. Alt pulley and fan $20 shipped

Where in AL are you? I'm just outside of Huntsville. I'm wanting that FMIC bad.

alabama guy

glad to see another bama guy aroung here. i'm in the sylvania,area. where you at?

3. Ebay FMIC 3 inch inlet/outlet, no pipes(used and worked great, just upgraded to an RJC FMIC) $150 shipped

No pipes? That means I will need to buy pipes to connect it to the old connections for the old IC?

3. Ebay FMIC 3 inch inlet/outlet, With ugly pipes but work(used and worked great, just upgraded to an RJC FMIC) $220 shipped

Alright everyone, first I owe Brian a public apology. He received the conveter and it was not what I said it was. I am refunding his payment. As for the converter, it is a 6 pump vigilante 3500 stall. Never installed but has some scratches and some surface rust from sitting. It is also not in its original box. I by no means want to misrepresent anything I am selling. Someone make me a good offer!

Back