You can type here any text you want

Some pictures of Freddy's new motor...

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
The SP designates its a replacement for the 109 motor definitely not a prototype for Stage anything.Untill you find a fat webbed SP and add beautiful splayed caps nice job who ever did them.Not all the SP motors had a thick main webbing.GM Holden had some nice stuff in there light duty commercial trucks like cross bolts.Would'nt have believed it until I seen them myself.I wish you nothing but the best on this build.Take Care,AL.

The SP designates its a replacement for the 109 motor definitely not a prototype for Stage anything.Untill you find a fat webbed SP and add beautiful splayed caps nice job who ever did them.Not all the SP motors had a thick main webbing.GM Holden had some nice stuff in there light duty commercial trucks like cross bolts.Would'nt have believed it until I seen them myself.I wish you nothing but the best on this build.Take Care,AL.

Ummm, I'm pretty sure "SG1" designates a replacement for a 109 not "SP":confused:

Ummm Got hung up on the replacement letters that happens when Iam BSing and trying to paself.y attention and type sorry,And no I was not talking to my self.

Back