You can type here any text you want

Some progress

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

dozer

Finally got some paint on my Regal. Ive been working on this car for 7 years now and it seems like it is finally coming together, I'm not saying finished because as everyone knows, they are never finished. Heres a few pics. Still got some things to do to get it on the street but it is coming. Hoping to have it out for July 1st. Let me know what you think. Chris

Attachments

• Buickpaint049.jpg
    Buickpaint049.jpg
    65.7 KB · Views: 248
  • Buickpaint050.jpg
    Buickpaint050.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 246
  • buickpaint007.jpg
    buickpaint007.jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 245
No it is not silver it is a tri stage white pearl color. I got the code off a 09 Mitsubishi Outlander. In the sun it looks like it is a two tone silver/white combo. I am very happy with how it turned out, just need to wet sand the whole car and put another gallon of clear on it to really make it pop.

Thanks Chris

Hey dozer, its prolly smart to have the paint shop to give u extra paint, so you can have some touch up paint, cuz i have a buddy wit a Monte SS, and he regrets getting the pearl, jus for the fact he cannot match it,

Thats a great idea Dreamn. I made sure that I saved some paint and the code for the paint as well. Oh yeah I did the bodywork and painted it myself.

ah sweet, well great job dozer. ill be keeping tabs on this thread, What kind of wheels ou puttin on her?

I like it it's comming along nicely keep up the good work and post some pics

Thanks guys I can't wait to get it 100 % back together and get it out for the first drive. I am not sure what I am going to put on it for wheels yet, gonna do front and rear brakes first.
I will get some more pics up soon, I just gotta resize them so they wil fit.

Thanks Chris

A white 86 ttype has been my dream car for a while now. Keep up the good work, its looking great! What color is the interior?

Back