Some recent GN pics

Eibach sprngs all around. B body spindles w/ hotckis uppers. I think the B bodies add another 1/2 inch to the drop. She rides great and stops a lot better than stock. Of coarse I have a jeep wrangler as a DD so anything rides great to me! The wheels are one off's out of California. Same maker of the Elanore wheels, no there not Elebrocks. 17X9.5 rear, 17X8 front. It took forever to get them too! Some small company, I got them through a Kit car maker.

She's for sale too! I don't know if I could get a good offer on ebay. I plan to take it to the Spring AutoFair at Lowes. So if ya see it there, stop and say hello!

Ryan

Ha, I remember those Flat Stanley guys. Had to make one in fifthe grade, I sent it to my Aunt in California. Did someone send that one to you? Or is it like you son or something

My little cousin sent it to my parents. They don't own a digital camera, so when I was over I put him on Dads 32 and my jeep. Most of my family is in PA, so email is used often.

I love the picture from the inside of your car following the other GN. It shows the "buldge" of your hood. It's been since late October since I've seen that. :(

I took that on our way to BG two years ago. That's about the only tail lights I don't mind looking at. Truth is, Kevin's seem more of mine! I just didn't know where I was going, so he's in lead.

Yeah, Kevin that's right...