You can type here any text you want

someone save this from the weeds!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Western half of Massachusetts will chew this vehicle down to nothing in one winter. Massachusetts emissions inspection is very strict and probably lead to this warriors demise. Too bad I don't have any contacts up there or a place to store it. :(

Someone will probably buy it at such a cheap price. :biggrin:

man thats all you !!! If you decide to get it i got a trailer !!!!

If I had the cash, I would be all over it... I could have the blow-through setup on my '78 and draw-through on that one... I would be the king of the '78 Regals:biggrin:

fu** it, rally the $hit out of it and send it out with a bang, how fast you think that thing can go???

Not THAT great of a deal. That $600 79 sitting 30 miles away from me looks like a better idea. One by me has a non AC box and the interior is shot, but that one has a shot interior anyways. Same amount of rust, and is a limited I think.

If I wasnt saving my money for a winter beater id probably have the thing home by now stripped down. I did find a 88 cherokee with a cracked head for sale locally for $500 that looks nice. Might have the winter beater problem solved soon.

Thread hi-jack over :D

Not THAT great of a deal. That $600 79 sitting 30 miles away from me looks like a better idea. One by me has a non AC box and the interior is shot, but that one has a shot interior anyways. Same amount of rust, and is a limited I think.

If I wasnt saving my money for a winter beater id probably have the thing home by now stripped down. I did find a 88 cherokee with a cracked head for sale locally for $500 that looks nice. Might have the winter beater problem solved soon.

Thread hi-jack over :D

so where's the spy pics of this 79?

I like all the "IF'S" that come up with cars like this :rolleyes: Add is for a PARTS CAR "This is a salvage vehicle and is being sold for parts only." just in case some didn't see this in bold letters in the add.:eek:

I like all the "IF'S" that come up with cars like this :rolleyes: Add is for a PARTS CAR "This is a salvage vehicle and is being sold for parts only." just in case some didn't see this in bold letters in the add.:eek:

What brings you down to the slums?

:cool:A.j.

Back