You can type here any text you want

Someone tell me this isn't true!!!!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
All those items are listed as bidding ended.And no bids on them.I wonder if he pulled them off and reconsidered selling the parts off of it.Or somebody offered him what he was asking for all of them.If i was somebody who had money i would buy the parts and wait for the car to go for sale at a later date and then put it back to orignal.Then take that small block drivetrain and put it into something else.

All those items are listed as bidding ended.And no bids on them.I wonder if he pulled them off and reconsidered selling the parts off of it.Or somebody offered him what he was asking for all of them.If i was somebody who had money i would buy the parts and wait for the car to go for sale at a later date and then put it back to orignal.Then take that small block drivetrain and put it into something else.

No, they went straight through to the end time originally set with 0 bids, which means probably the majority of those that looked at them thought the same as I did about the price. I don't really care that this stuff came from a GNX--the only difference from a regular GN is the turbo, some stuff that was done to the transmission that could also be done to the one I've got, and of course the entire rear suspension--but if I wanted the benefits of a GNX suspension for my GN I'd go with Kirban's reproduction and literally save about $6000.00 off of what the eBay guy was asking. JMHO that these prices are ridiculous--I think the guy is trying to recoup the money that was lost in the sale of the car by hacking it up or something. Sure, you can sometimes get more money by parting out a GN or T Type/Turbo T rather than selling it whole, but I doubt it works that way with a nice low-numbered GNX.

Noticed this was in the ad. . .

The original drivetrain has been taken out and it was replaced with a modified 355 Chevy smallblock engine with twin turbos; 9" inch rear end; turbo 400 transmission; everything runs well! The vehicle is in mint condition. All of the original drivetrain parts are available: engine, transmission and rear end. All are included with this price! The new buyer has the option of maintaining current engine, or returning to original stock. A lot of modifications and improvements. Too many improvements to mention - please contact owner for more details.

If ALL the original drivetrain IS included in the price of the car. "No harm No foul!" just put it back "original and do whatever with the V-8 stuff. If this is the case that's NOT a bad deal! That V-8 twin turbo set up is bad a$$! JMO

Back