You can type here any text you want

Sound files for ATR exhaust??

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
I have sounds of the car starting and idling both in the garage and outside in the driveway.

I can send them to you if you want to hear.

The GN's mods that would possibly affect the sound are, 3" DP, 3" test pipe, and a cold air kit.

Send me an e-mail to billm@baseview.com and I will reply with the files. They are MP3 format

EDIT: forgot to add.... this is the 2.5 stainless system with Pitbull mufs.

I will send the files tomorrow from work. I am on a modem here and it scoffs at large files.

The two together are a bit over 1 meg.

alright so when he lets off the gas in the video posted is that a wastegate or blow off valve that makes the laughing sound???
anyone know what brand this is?

It is most likely a wastegate, if it sounded like a sneeze. BOV's have a psshht sound like on most rice cars.

So Kenny, that 3" ATR exhaust makes your car sound like a open header Pontiac 455?:D I hate when I'm beside an open header car. I keep looking at my gauges to see if my car's even still running. ;)

I have a single shot system on my car Scott... I could make a file or if ya want you can hear it in person.

Let me know,

David

Originally posted by Crazy87GN
alright so when he lets off the gas in the video posted is that a wastegate or blow off valve that makes the laughing sound???
anyone know what brand this is?

That's compressor surge.

Originally posted by Pronto
So Kenny, that 3" ATR exhaust makes your car sound like a open header Pontiac 455?:D I hate when I'm beside an open header car. I keep looking at my gauges to see if my car even still running. ;)

Car had a +2 cylinders mod. ;)

I hear you. I hate lining up next to loud cars. At least this one went somewhere. The worst is when you line up next to an 18 second car and can't hear yourself think.

Back