You can type here any text you want

South Florida Bop Show

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
If that is at the corner of Pines and Dykes, I live across the street and will DEFINITELY be there (unless I get more pissed at this car and sell it first).

Terry

With any luck, I plan on being at the meeting tomorrow night so I'll fill you in then.

Originally posted by jsta6
Alex, what is the plan for the club?

We will have to decide on a central meeting place, and then caravan in to the show as a group. I will bring it up @ the next monthly meeting, which is conveniantly, the day before the show.:D :cool:

I should be able to go to the Pines show April 13, its not to far from my house so its not a problem. Hopefully I'll get to meet some of you guys. Hey TLturbo (TERRY), how was your move to the Pines ? I hope everything went smoothly, please keep in touch man.

Colby - I've tried to contact you several times since we moved in Dec but never heard back. Give me a holler and lets do dinner.
We usually go to Nami for sushi on Friday nights.
Drop me an e-mail and get my phone number.
I'm home most of the time. Fighting bronchitis right now.

Terry

Has anyone contacted the show people and requested space so we can all park together? Anyone got any idea of how many are going?

Terry

Last year they said that they would not hold any spaces for us.

But we all got to park together anyway. You have to get there early. If the show starts at 10, you had better be there by 11 at the latest.

I tried getting the guys to "caravan" in last year, but there is not enough organization in our club yet.

HOWEVER, since we are meeting the night before, at the home depot in Hollywood for our monthly meeting, maybe we can plan on meeting at the same spot Sunday morning at 9am?:D

Caravan might and might not work. For instance, Cody and I both live within a mile from the show, why would we want to caravan? I think everyone should just show up and those that live near each other can make their own plans. Sometimes trying to coordinate things is more trouble than it's worth.

in case you are bored after the BOP show:
============
Inviting your car club to an awesome import event! April 13th , Sunday 1 pm will be an awesome Import Car Show and Exotic Women strip off contest at Masters Gentlemens Club in Miami. You can log on to www.speedlogic.net for further info.
=============:eek:

Just a reminder.

I've been cleaning on the GN for two days now and I don't want to be the only one there.

Hope to see some of you.
I talked to Jeff today and he said he might try and show up too.

Terry

There is usually a pretty good turn out.

BTW, the flyer says to be there by 8:30 to be judged.

Don't worry if you have to be late, we will try to squeeze you in with the group...

Back