You can type here any text you want

South Florida Buick Picnic!!!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

jsta6

John 15:17
The date has been set for the SFTBC picnic!!!

Sunday June 30, 11am at TY park in Hollywood. TY park is located on the North East corner of Sheridan street and Park road in Hollywood.

The meet will be at pavilion number 8. As you enter the park, bear left, and the pavilion is on the left. You can't miss us.

Tony will be co-ordinating the BBQ (please bring money to the meet this Friday) and I am trying to get a bounce house for the kids.

If any of you guys want to come up from the keys or down from Tampa/Orlando/Jacksonvile, you are more then welcome.

I had to get a big pavilion, so we have plenty of room.

More details to follow!!!

"Murray's Speed and Custom" and "TurboLink" have GENEROUSLY offered to
co-sponsor the picnic.

http://www.sftbc.org/sftbc picnic.htm

I still need your pictures and times for the web site!

Please don't forget to contact me regarding the picnic!!!

Co-Sponsored by the GENEROUS folks at:
TurboLink:
<http://www.turbo-link.com/>970.226.3867
Murray's Speed and Custom:
<http://www.murraysauto.com/>888-687-7297

Harpers Racing has just been added as a sponsor:
www.harpersracing.com- (954) 771-9577

Speaker Warehouse has just been added as a sponsor::
www.speakerwarehouse.com- (954) 962-4370

www.sftbc.org

I think we have quite a few people that have responded, but anyway...

I'll be there.

Pictures from the picnic. Thanks to all who attended. Thanks to the vendors for their contributions. Thanks to my lovely wife HEIDI for decorating, cooking and cleaning!!! Thanks to Brad, Tony and Monique for helping out.

http://www.sftbc.org/sftbc picnic.htm

Dudes,

My bad for not being out their yesterday, I just wish I would have been informed sooner than 12 pm yesterday and by Gabby of all people.

I knew It was coming up, but just didn't know when. I spoke to Alex on Friday and I guess he for got to tell me about it too. Still, my fault. :(

:(

Maybe Next time.

:(

Sorry for not attending, I was nursing a nasty hangover from the night before which kept me out of action the whole day sunday.

Looks like it was a good time for those who went though, which is cool.

Alex

Guess Who's Back??

Awright,
You know where the heck were you guys man??? Even I who have been recenty depressed due to the lack of my car was there and showing off my new pride and joy... Yeppers, got myself a real beaut of a car drove all the way up to Lakeland to get her. She is MINT and has not event had one mod done to her. I am the third owner and I even have the original window sticker from when the original owner purchased it from the dealer. Along with all of the original dealer paper work. She is soooooo original that event the original injectors and original coil pack along with ignition module are still on the car. You would not believe the condition of the car. The back seat has never been sat in. Also, this beauty has NO POWER Windows and NO POWER DOOR LOCKS. Yup, has the factory window cranks. That is rare for an 87 as they only made VERY FEW of them. Check out my website as within a few days or so I will have pictures posted.

Now, back to this picnic thing. You know I have been talking to some of my contacts and found that there have been several attempts to start a club in South Florida. All that I have spoken with have said the same thing, that the reason a club in south florida never was popular was because of the lack of interest. I see alot of people making statments that "That is a good idea" and "Yeah I will be there" However, I really cannot see the interest. I am just curious cause we have put out a lot of effort t bring this club to you all. There are no fees associated just a place for all of us to get together and do guy stuff, girl stuff for the signifigant others out there. I am just wondering, where all of you hearts lie?? Central Florida has a club that has a substantial population and are growing. I feel that we could compete with that. Just dont understatnd where the interest is. Our first meet we had 30 cars now we beg to have 10 cars. A picnic where we all could meet and have some fun yet very few people showed. Just expressing some concern as I cannot understand the logic. I started a new job and now find that I am teaching on weekends, yet I still showed. Help me out guys, what more can we do to peak your interest.. Or are you all just not into the whole car club thing...

Tony

picnic time again...

I want to move the picnic up one month. From June to May. To much rain in June.

Since we have to get the paviliion a month or two in advance, now is the time to start with the $$$...

As we did last year, please bring $20 to the next couple of meetings. $20 covers pavillion, food and soda.

hey i will probably be there... maybe by that time i will be going faster :D and i will be about to graduate :cool: anyways shawn if you want a picture of my car heres a link...

my car

and if you want to post my times see sig...

-neil

BACK IN BLACK

HI GUYS JUST GOT ME A GN A FEW WEEKS AGO I GUESS I'LL BE SEEING YOU GUYS OUT THERE THIS SATURDAY BETWEEN 7-9 PM
COUNT ME IN

THANKS, CARLOS:cool:

Back