South Florida Dyno Day

according to their website, a full day is $800. I can call and find out about a group dyno day, but I would like more than 3 pulls and I would like time to tune.

I would say that if we can get 10 guys committed, and they all paypal me (or Jeff :cool: ), we could do it.

Dyno day is the day the dinosaurs come back to life!!!!

Yes sir ...... this day is a day of great importance .. the day we have been waiting for all our lives... and now it is being offered at a price of only $80.00 per person for this incredible one day experience... DYNO DAY....

If you want to join DYNO DAY it will be held at :

Jurassic Park
9874 Nob Hill Rd.
Davie Fl.

No admittance under the age of 18 years old... as the DYNOS prefer meat and not RICE....

Thank you. I figured it was something like that, just wasnt sure. Why were people saying they wanted to do it as many times as they could in an hour or two. If just measuring hp. and trq. wouldnt that be done on the first shot or is there more to it then that? Sorry for all the questions but i gotta start learning somewhere.
Thanks Again

Thank you. I figured it was something like that, just wasnt sure. Why were people saying they wanted to do it as many times as they could in an hour or two. If just measuring hp. and trq. wouldnt that be done on the first shot or is there more to it then that? Sorry for all the questions but i gotta start learning somewhere.
Thanks Again

tuning.

Changing boost, fuel, timing, etc...

When & where is this going to take place? What kind of equipment at the shop? Thanks for any info.