South Florida Dyno Day

bubba, you want a piece of me?

Why don't we all put $5 in to a pot and whoever has the most HP/TQ wins it!

Sounds like we should have a South Florida Turbo Buick club dyno day sponsored by Trackside Automotive. :cool:

guys, wake up. Post if you are interested.

Alex, how does Saturday November 11 sound?

Jeff, want to be the official sponsor? I figure you could front the money, then charge the guys with paypal or check/cash.

"Trackside Dyno Day"...got a nice ring to it... :D

Shawn,

If you BOUGHT MY HEADS, it would improve your chances of winning :D

Terry

tlturbo said:
Shawn,

If you BOUGHT MY HEADS, it would improve your chances of winning :D

Terry

What good are they doing sitting in your garage for three years???

I have to pay for private school for two boys. Two more in baseball, scouts, etc.

At this point, you should just give them to me. :D

jsta6 said:
Hell no. Everyone around here is a bunch of azz clowns... :rolleyes:

i"ve got to tell you ... i've been laughing about your use of words HELL NO EVERYONE AROUND HERE IS A BUNCH OF AZZ CLOWNS!
i really think thats funny, i don't know you but i can hear you say it.

THANKS FOR THE LAUGH, I REALLY NEEDED IT! :eek:

we used to have a picture around here somewhere. Some dorky looking guy with beaver teeth and a dorky necklace, I think.

ASS CLOWN customized mug from Zazzle.com

found it:
aclownpg5.jpg

where the hell is everyone? come one guys!

wayne
roy
jason
bubba
steve
alex
freddy
terry
brad

don't make me call you out!

My car hasn't even been started since Wilma. Interior is out, roof caved in on the car, not one panel doesn't have a dent or scratch. Trying to get things going with the insurance company now.

My car hasn't even been started since Wilma. Interior is out, roof caved in on the car, not one panel doesn't have a dent or scratch. Trying to get things going with the insurance company now.

Holy Krykies dude!

I had no idea...

got pics?

I don't know if I wrote that so that it read right. The roof of the carport caved in a month or two after wilma from all the rain that we had. The top of the roof pretty much blew off during wilma. The stucco on the ceiling (underside of roof) fell on the car. The hood is pretty much destroyed. Both front fenders have nice big scratches 2-3 inches wide and a foot or two long. Passenger mirror, a-pillar, and door got scratched up pretty bad. Roof and trunk of the car didn't get much more than scratches and little dents.

i would be interested in dyno day.im just waiting to get 3" downpipe.anyone have any comments as to terry houton or gbodyparts.com 3" downpipe is better?