You can type here any text you want

South Florida Dyno Day

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Originally posted by jsta6
dyno day?:rolleyes:

There is really no interest among the group, from what I can tell for this. There is always dyno days going on in the f-body group I hang with, that I am sure we could tag along with.

Thanks Alex.

OK, find out when the next one is, and lets go.

We need to recruit some people to make some phone calls, since only a few people use email.

Or, better yet, I think we should start a "snail mail" list. I think that we have almost everyones address. I have a printer if you want me to make some address labels...

We could send out a monthly newsletter with info like the following:

Monthly meeting april 12
BOP show april 13
Dyno day april 19
picnic may 11

etc...

:D

I'm game for a dyno day....if it works with my work schedule, of course. May 11? Two days after my birthday...I'll still be hung over. :(

Dyno-day

that sounds like a good idea, please keep us informed as to who what, where , when i should have my car done by this week (you hear that freddie :D )

thanks, carlos

i talked to my boss, HE dosent have a converter but he can get one most likely, do you still need it?

-neil

got one

I got one from ivan down in hialeah, thanks any way, ivan seems to be a good stand-guy and has Good prices, i should have it installed by this week, :) , i hate when my car is down
Thanks again neil, hope to see you out-there this month :D

Carlos,

ivan

i'll remind him -:) did he loose yours ? i just got mine saturday
but both of my go to guys are tied up in buicks and trannies:D
i don't drive it much anyway i can wait as long as i'm ready for the next meeting everything will be :cool:

drive safe shawn 11:20s now thats a buick!! hay shawn who installed that alcohol system you have and was it costly ??

thanks , carlos

p.s. it was nice meeting all of you out there everybody was real cool

wrong car

sorry shawn i was thinking of the guy the has the tag that says
wasav8- what do you run anyway:D just kidding

carlos

That's WUTSA-V8 hee hee

I enjoyed meeting everyone at the last meeting too.

Terry

Starting new thread

...for this topic, I have two places that I know off we can use, the more cars we have the better the price..

Back