You can type here any text you want

South Florida Tranny Shop

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

snatchSS454

Hey all,
I need a local transmission shop in the miami-dade, kendall area.
Thanks,
Shane
P.S. Automatic 4l60e tranny

hay shane , when i needed my tranny done i asked around and most recommended Ivan at tranny tech, when i got there he had another gn there and that owner told me he was happy with his work he added a 10 vain pump and some other stuff on mine and it's been running great:) the only thing is he' in hialeah , pm or e-mail me if you still want his number. i'm in miami also

carlos

Well I searched and I also came up with Tranny Tech so I gave them a call this morning. So far customer service has been good(which is usually non existant in miami). I talked to Chris most of the time and Ivan once. I hope the whole ordeal goes this well.
Thanks for your post. Just to let you know I have a 3.8L camaro that Im turbocharging not a GN.
Thanks,
Shane

a turbocharged camaro:eek: man that's awesome i've never seen one before, good luck i hope to see it one day.

carlos

p.s.
ask ivan about that 800hp camaro he works on :D

Outcome......
Long wait. Total was $369 for removal/installation and diagnosis of tranny, install converter and B&M cooler, $80 of that was for redline synthetic fluid and $24 was taxes. He said the person who rebuilt my tranny didnt upgrade the 3rd gear band and clutch so he did it free of charge.
The car has been running good and its holding up well so far. I really just think he/they bit off more than they could chew and they are understaffed(3 people) for the amount of work they have. Good people and good work and fair price, just a long wait.
Shane

dam good price, i paid $900 to re do mine, i agree good people
but they do take in too much work, no charge for upgradeing the clutch that was nice, glad to hear you got your babt back:D

carlos

Back