South Jersey Turbo Club

Already a MAGNA member, have been. I speak for myself, but I don't think anyone is trying to compete with MAGNA. Just looking to get to meet some local people in the immeadiate area, also. The more people you can bring out of their backyards, the more you'll bring to the larger events. 117 people checked this thread, so there must be some interest. I went to my first MAGNA meet last year and met a fellow member. I told him I found out about them on their board. He said they had a name for me, that I was a "lurker", one who reads but doesn't post. I suddenly felt dirty inside and shameful. I couldn't eat or sleep. Then I realized...it's a F**kin website! It's supposed to be read! There's 117 other "lurkers" out there. SJ/CJ guys, join MAGNA, then post here and everyone will be happy. Do it in the name of feeling dirty!

im out of ocean county and just in our scene up here we have about 10 buicks wondering around...just last night there was 4 of us out racing around

im out of ocean county and just in our scene up here we have about 10 buicks wondering around...just last night there was 4 of us out racing around

Here's a great example of what I'm talking about, 10 Buicks nearby...
I'm on the Burlington/Monmouth county border. Where at in Ocean are you?

i always see a bunch of jersey guys hanging out at Fudruckers in Turnersville on Fridays.. it starts back up soon..

Fudds in Turnersville NJ has a cruise one Friday a month. Most people hang there every Friday as it is. Usually on the monthly cruise night you'll find 5 plus turbo Buicks there. I think one Friday we had about 15 turbo Buicks there. I'll try and post the NJ events MAGNA has so you guys can at least make it out to those! :)

Last year I tried to get a few guys to go to Fudruckers and all I heard was...."do you know how much traffic there is on Fri night"...and "I have to work"...and.. Well I went myself and it was empty. A friend who lives in the neighborhood said Wal-Mart expanded and got pissed and tried to eliminate the show. Anyway, if you guys are going, please let me know.

the traffic sucks for sure. I ONLY go on their official cruise night. The other nights can be from dead to nothing but ricers. On the cruise nights there the guys start showing up at 2 in the afternoon! Wall Mart was pissed but they worked out a deal and use that lot again. I try to leave my house in Philly around 3:30 on Friday if I'm going there. It's not to bad but the traffic is bad always gettin anywhere near that part of south NJ on almost any night of the week around rush hour.

the traffic sucks for sure. I ONLY go on their official cruise night. The other nights can be from dead to nothing but ricers. On the cruise nights there the guys start showing up at 2 in the afternoon! Wall Mart was pissed but they worked out a deal and use that lot again. I try to leave my house in Philly around 3:30 on Friday if I'm going there. It's not to bad but the traffic is bad always gettin anywhere near that part of south NJ on almost any night of the week around rush hour.

Do you know which Friday of the month is the "official" Friday? I've driven by there a few times last year on a Friday while coming home from a job. It looked pretty crowded. Didn't see any Buicks though. Also, what month does it start.

While on the subject, there is a very large show at the Jackson Outlets in Jackson NJ (near Grt. Adventure) on the last Friday of each month starting in May.Seems it's for cars 1975 & older, but I've seen some newer cars there. It may be too far for some, just FYI........