You can type here any text you want

spark plugs

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

lgonzalez_1986

dont know **** bout gns
hey you guys i took out 5 out of 6 spark plugs and theyre all the same wet and the smell like gas, heres some pics any opinions on what this might be causing it thanks!

Attachments

• SDC11163.jpg
    SDC11163.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 273
  • SDC11164.jpg
    SDC11164.jpg
    108.2 KB · Views: 266
  • SDC11181.jpg
    SDC11181.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 259
  • SDC11189.jpg
    SDC11189.jpg
    67.9 KB · Views: 268
How old are those plugs? What's the part number of them? That first plug looks like the electrode is pretty worn

the first one was an auto lite that came with the car i got about three years, i had berly changed it since i couldnt get it out, the other ones are ac delco i dont know which ones exactly but i had them on less then a year and maybe 6 or 7 start up ups for no longer than an hour! what you think it might be

what would that do? why do you think there getting wet i have 42.5 inj what should it read with the vacuum hose on the regulator?

From the looks of it, the plugs aren't the only thing that needs changing. Try using the same plug for every cylinder and change ALL at one time. r43ts gap at 30, new wires, check your coil pack and replace if bad. Fuel press 42 with vacc UN-hooked. Then like he said....drive it.

Back