You can type here any text you want

Spark tables

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

3.8TransAM

I know what they are and how they work :-)

Have a pretty good amount of knowledge on SBC 350 and 383 apps.

Trying to accomplish the same on my TTA.

Anyone have any known safe timing tables they could post or where I could access some from?

Just trying to take a look at what my basic curve should look like.

And looking at the stock TTA stuff, the timing curve to me looks downright stupid and way too high as well.

Just wanting to take a look and see what others are doing and making my setup a safe one off of which to base a tune.

I'm trying to get the car thru emissions and make it run the way I want(what i want my ot be emission, but i wont care if i can make it pass)

later
Jeremy

Yes, the stock TTA timing is rediculous considering todays crappy pump gas...I think it is something like 26 degrees at 255 LV8.
I generally just changed the high timing values at WOT. In the TTA, the timing at idle and low rpms is higher than that in the GN. And I found out that it did have an effect on emissions as I used the same basic chip settings as my GN this year and the HCs were way up there compared to using the TTA stock chip.

I have the timing table I used in the GN, I quit messing with the TTA chip because it suffers from MAF dropout which I can't seem to find a way to change in the stock chip, so I just use a Thrasher most of the time which locks the MAF at 255 for WOT. My GN has an LS1 MAF so it doesn't have the same problem.

If you want the one from the GN I use post back and I'll copy the timing table from TunerCat into a Word doc and email it to you.

I would appreciate that alot, thanks.

Just checking some things out and hopefully what i made for a stock bin to safely start with should do me fine for now.

Only need all stock setup until bruce and I get together for a little, de romming and the like :-)

Have to pass emissions in the meantime and need to know more about working/tuning the boosted apps.

So here I go.

Have my 148 resocketed for flash chips and have WinALDL up and connecting. Going to out with the romulator and see what I can cook up between fooling around and datalogging. Figure not under boost should be pretty easy for starters :-)

As far as my tables go(MSA), I started with a moddified stock 89 TTA bin and my max timing is 35-36 from their silly 40+ stuff and it follows a slighlyt modified stock slope w/ 17.9 being in my WOT section, 3600 rpm up and lv8 224...

later
Jeremy

k, it will be tonight sometime when I get on my home computer

Sent a screen shot of the Tunercat timing table on my street (non-alky) chip to your email address in profile..

Back