You can type here any text you want

speakerworks GN ?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Parr30

what happen to this car ? I tried to search but didn't find much but the specs ? was curious if it was still around

I tried to model one GN after his. I have 3 of the Alpine 3545 amps that I purchased over in Germany. A 7909 deck and USD AUDIO waveguides but with 5 1/4 mids in the doors. I started on the install about 2 years ago but put in on hold for performance. I ask Richard for tips every time I get a chance to talk to him.

what happen to this car ? I tried to search but didn't find much but the specs ? was curious if it was still around

Speakerworks GN is still in Burlington..... He wont let that car go anywhere

Was that the car that had 2 15 inch subs in a push pull configuration? If so that car was amazing.

The box isn't a push pull ( isobaric) it is an aperiodic membrane box. The box is really way too small for the subs. it has 2 15's , 2 12' mid basses in the side panel areas and wave guide tweeters under the dash. 5 Alpine amps, 7909 cd player. Clark audio noise gates and a few million other tricks.

The box isn't a push pull ( isobaric) it is an aperiodic membrane box. The box is really way too small for the subs. it has 2 15's , 2 12' mid basses in the side panel areas and wave guide tweeters under the dash. 5 Alpine amps, 7909 cd player. Clark audio noise gates and a few million other tricks.
the car is very complex, i remember there was discussion about mid bass drivers under the dash that would play at low volume levels before the 12" ones were turned on.

Harry Kimura hinted at getting a GN and doing a similar install.

How about some current pics of it? I hope he never changed the paint job. I realize it's very 80s but I still like it.

It would be fun to see in May![emoji3]
I'd be happy to help clean her up!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It was a beast! I literally had to walk in to events and register for RC, as he staged a block or two away and waited to drive in just as registration was closing. Otherwise, competitors would see he was there and leave. Good times!!

Back