You can type here any text you want

Speed pro program?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

87we410877

I bought my car about 3 years ago and it has a speed pro computer. Ive been having some trouble with the car and want to check the codes and take it to get tuned again since im adding an Alchy kit. Where can i find the program to run this thing?

If you are talking about the software for your laptop, you can order that thru FAST. Or, I am sure someone around here has a copy that they might email it to you. :cool:

Is FAST a web site? I am quite computer illiterate. Hopefully someone has it on here.

FAST is the company that handles all the old Speed Pro boxes. Their web site is:

www.fuelairspark.com

You can also purchase this software from any of the FAST or CompCams dealers. There are good dealers on this site, that I am sure willing to help you out.

Yes, the bottom CD. The one labeled as C-Com WP, grey CD. The top one is for FAST's new XFI ECU, which won't work for the older boxes. The part number for the CD alone is, 30-8020. Good luck.

Thanks alot. I orderes one from them and one from precision. I dont really know why. But , i have em now. thanks. It was only like $25 bucks too!! thanks again. This site is SICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you need any tuning help,Im right across long island sound

REALLY!!!!!!!! I was goin to go to jack cotton but im not sure where he is. Not sure how close. I wll deff keep you in mind. thaks alto.

Ya anytime,just get in contact with me whenever.Where are you on the island?im actually about 10 minutes off the Port Jeff ferry.

HAHA. Im about 5 minutes from the port jeff ferry. I live in Port Jeff. Looks like i'll be contacting you in the summer.

Back