You can type here any text you want

speed shop

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

vettekiller

im looking for a speed shop in the chicagoland area thats tunes and mod gns,if you know anyone please leave the names and numbers.street proformance,ans,are out of bus,and speed inc doesnt work on gns anymore,with all the new muscle cars comming out nobody wants to work on gns,im getting worried gns are becoming obsolete.

I tried talking pete into opening back up. You get burned out working on the same cars over and over.Plus the overhead you have to run a shop to support just these cars is not worth it. I would go into business with pete in a second. He is a great guy with a great talent.There is no shops around that i would trust. But i do everything myself except machine work and assembly. If you get bolt ons and need some one to put them on let me know.pm me or email me at hypo-6@juno.com maybe i wil end up being a vendor on this site someday.that would be cool. IN NOW WAY AM I TRING TO DRUM UP BUSINESS. Trust me i have plenty of work to do. If you seen my garage you would understand. just willing to help the gn communty out.

Their are a few left. Dennis at pro trac. Tom at A-Alert. He is the person with the turbo caddy.

Steve

I appreciate the recommendations but, where the heck is Pro Trac? town?

Thanks. I'll be saving up all winter for someone to tune the sh*t out of mine come spring. I hope it's not too far South but given the locations in your profiles, it sounds like it is.

Went to ANS once before they closed and loved them (even though they were pricey), I was willing to pay for the workmanship.

Thanks again!

Yea we're south. :D

Dennis (Pro Trac Racing) is a mile south of rt.66 raceway in Joliet. He used to own the stage 2 powered blue 88 Mustang GT.

machine shops needed

:frown: i also need a speed shop in the northest bama my gn has a spun rod bearing if any know s of any thing i would be greatful

:frown: i also need a speed shop in the northest bama my gn has a spun rod bearing if any know s of any thing i would be greatful

Contact user name "Dusty Bradford", I'm sure he can get you pointed in the right direction.

Back