You can type here any text you want

speedpro forged pistons no more!!!!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

QUIP'6'

Brian Roman
sealed power piston are bieng discontinued summit doesnt carry them anymore so if we burn a piston we are going to have to buy a whole other set of another brand

I heard about that. All the Engines we build we use Wiseco's they are Lighter Pistons and they come with Pins Rings and Lock's You can Float the Pins or go Press Pins. We are a Deal for Wiseco so you use them alot. they have
.020 .030 .040 Bores for the V6 and the 455 engine they have 4.350 and 4.360 Bores for them.

I heard about that. All the Engines we build we use Wiseco's they are Lighter Pistons and they come with Pins Rings and Lock's You can Float the Pins or go Press Pins. We are a Deal for Wiseco so you use them alot. they have
.020 .030 .040 Bores for the V6 and the 455 engine they have 4.350 and 4.360 Bores for them.
now i looked on there website and they have them w.t.f. for the past month or so they didnt list them. but i see that the part number is different Speed Pro ZL2481F30 maybe they are a higher compression

Back