You can type here any text you want

Spend Tax Check here! RJC Intercooler - Bogarts with Slicks

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Eticket

RJC Front Mount Intercooler IC 325. Was told very low use. Less than 2 months (I think less than 2 weeks). Has polished pipes and all hoses and clamps. Everything in VERY NICE condition. $850 shipped.

Bogart Classic Stars 15x10 with 4.5" backspace - with MT 28x10.5 slicks with very few passes. No disappointments! They come with correct Mcgard lug nuts (cost $45). These fit my car with no frame notch and no fender rolling, however, air bags must be aired to at least 10psi, or one airbag to 10psi if a big sway bar is used. FYI, my car had alum drums and new body bushings. Lightest race wheels you can buy. As you can see, they've been stored indoors! I went 1.43, 1.44, 1.44 consecutive 60fts last time to the track with these. $670 shipped (I think shipping will be $35 each due to size)

(US Postal MO, but paypal - prefered +1.5%)

Attachments

• rjc1.jpg
    rjc1.jpg
    94.6 KB · Views: 565
  • rjc2.jpg
    rjc2.jpg
    74.3 KB · Views: 564
  • Bogart1.jpg
    Bogart1.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 559
  • Bogart2.jpg
    Bogart2.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 566
I don't think they are (don't remember ordering them that way). Worked good on my 3800lb GN though!

Intercooler is gone. Wheels and Slicks are still available!

$650 shipped!

Back