You can type here any text you want

Spohn rear drag bar...

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rodney87GN

I'm thinking about ditching my airbags and using Spohn's rear drag sway bar. It looks very similar to the HR Parts rear bar but at nearly a hundred bucks less. I know Spohn makes quality parts, just curious to know if anyone has real world experience with it...and if it's as good as the HR Parts sway bar.

I have had both.. I like the HR bar better, and think it is worth the extra money.

The Spohn bar is solid (alot heavier) and I really like the housing brackets on the HR bar better. They are nice and cut out for the brake lines, where the Spohn brackets are just u-bolts.

Just my opinion! :)

HTH

Thanks for your input, that helps a lot. Seems like most everyone here prefers the HR bar. I guess I'll have to save a little more money.;)

I'm thinking about ditching my airbags and using Spohn's rear drag sway bar. It looks very similar to the HR Parts rear bar but at nearly a hundred bucks less. I know Spohn makes quality parts, just curious to know if anyone has real world experience with it...and if it's as good as the HR Parts sway bar.

I must say this thing really works!!! Handles way better than before and tracts strait too!. My ETs dropped 4 tenths on the very same "Street" tire i was using without the bar and with air bags!. Stiffer too the car almost feels like a little car now. I noticed im able to use a bit more boost off the line also on the street. havent done any real track testing yet but my G tech shows a huge improvement in ET. I bought mine when they had a sale a couple months back for $339.00 Very Happy!!

Back