Spoolfool Bumper Fillers

Bad luck

Spoolfool bumper fillers are the greatest. Fronts bolted on perfect, and on the back, I had to tweak a couple of the studs that was bent and it bolted up perfect. They cost a little more, but the no hassle was worth it to me. Also I had the rear damaged in shipment do to UPS handling, called Mike and he said send it back, so he e-mail me a prepaid shipping label to send it back, and he shipped out a new one the next day. Thanks Mike for the great service.

Look-up user name "SPOOLFOOL2",
His info is in his signature.
That's my white '87 turbo T in his videos & advertisements.
All of his products are & always will be the best that money can buy.
I am honored to say that my white 34K mile '87 turbo B was the primary
car used for fit up. And yes, I have S/N 002 of the rear & front bumper fillers
& the neat aluminum turbo cover on my sled.
You will not regret buying any of his products.

I have his front filler set and turbo shield #8. My only regret is not getting the rear at the same time. Will be ordering it this winter. Great guy, great products.

If there is anyone in the Kansas City area that is going to order any fillers let me know we could split shipping. I need rear fillers bad.

Me too. I'm in Iowa though. Maybe Mike will have that split spoiler done too and I can just direct deposit my checks to him and get it all at once.

Me too. I'm in Iowa though. Maybe Mike will have that split spoiler done too and I can just direct deposit my checks to him and get it all at once.

X-Ray was going to craft the split spoiler. I told him that I'd make a mold off of the one piece spoiler I made for my car. Then I'd send him one to use as a base, to build off of. Right now, he's got too many projects going on to play with it.

With the bumper filler orders. If any of you guys want to split shipping, I do it all the time. It costs me 70 bucks to send the 6 foot long box to the Mid West. UPS charges me for 60 lbs, even though it's usually under twenty lbs :eek:. I can fit three rear, one piece bumper fillers, or two full sets (front and rear) in the box and it's still 70 bucks to ship. Find a buddy in your area. Each of you send me a money order for his filler(s) and his part of the 70 bucks shipping. Let me know which address to ship it to. I'm all for saving some dough. ;)

For the record. I don't mark up shipping. I don't charge for the box. I also personally insure the order, so you don't have to pay for insurance.:)

Hope everyone's staying warm.
Thanks for all the support.:)

Mike Barnard

Mike if any one orders fillers from you in the Kansas City area let me know so maybe I can order mine and split shipping. I put out a post also.