You can type here any text you want

Spotted a GN in Bennettsville, SC - Anyone?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

NCTyphoon

I spotted a GN (87 I believe) while coming through construction area in Bennettsville, SC on Hwy 38 around 11:30am this morning. Just curious if it was anyone here?

I spotted a GN (87 I believe) while coming through construction area in Bennettsville, SC on Hwy 38 around 11:30am this morning. Just curious if it was anyone here?

Ive seen acouple sitting in driveways on hwy 38 going to Rockingham, dont know the owners

Ive seen acouple sitting in driveways on hwy 38 going to Rockingham, dont know the owners
Yeah there used to be one on the right side of 38 just outside of Bennettsville heading towards the coast, but they had an old Monte Carlo in it's place when we went by. BTW, we saw lots of Mustangs heading down and along the strip that were down at Myrtle for Mustang Week:eek:

I went to the beach this week for my daughters B-day an realized that this was mustang week. Seen a badass twin turbo GT with a chute. He had the rear engine cover off.

Back