You can type here any text you want

Spotted a nice GN in Covington

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

GNWRXRon

When I was pulling into the Covington Friday night cruise in I passed a nice GN leaving the lot as I was entering.

Who was that? Do you live in the Kent area?

Sorry for so many questions but I don't see a lot of GNs in this area.

It was me! I was on my way out to Pacific raceways to make some passes. :cool: I saw you and was trying to figure out who it was but I couldn't see through the dark windows! Were you going to that car show in the Fred Meyer parking lot? I would have stopped if I had time. Looked like some nice cars when I drove by stuffing my face with Arby's! :D

Hi, I hope you had fun at Pacific. Looked like a really nice GN.

Ya, my windows are pretty much blacked out. A lot of people have told me that I may not be legal in some places.

Every Friday night a local hot rod club has a cruise in there. They will not let my car into their ropped off area because it is just for 1974 or older cars. I take my 1968 Charger RT from time to time. I just park my GN outside the area and check out the cars. Sometimes I raise my hood and end up with a lot of people checking out the turbo and all the chrome. Just about everything under my hood has been chromed.

See you and your car around

Ron,
Bring that bad boy to Burgermaster some Saturday night. Us local Turbo Buick guys deserve to see it. ;)

He had it down at Turbo Thunder Dan. Parked behind the Loney's RV for awhile on Saturday.

Back