SPOTTING thread

Saw a real nice one on the UH Campus about 7am this morning. Anyone here?

'89 TTA getting on H1 out of Wahiawa. First one I've seen on island. Sped up to verify if it was indeed a turbo TTA and guy waved as I passed him.

ok so its been a while since ive been on.... but was wondering if anyone has seen my old Buick? its a 85 and i had to give her up years ago and now i just really want to see her again
the last i saw her she was wearing Buick rally rims
any info would be great

335926_102499723229193_1571549672_o.jpg
528362_242142475931583_1395132724_n.jpg

White WO2 Limited driving in Manoa. Assuming it was Rex's with Guy in the passenger seat? I think that was them, couldn't see too well cuz the angle... Anyway, love that WO2 Limited :cool:

6 years sent last post we need to drive our turbo cars more LOL. Drove mine today on the big island to Waimea for breakfast. A member said he lives there never seen his car yet. All I ever see is rusted old junk parked.

White WO2 Limited driving in Manoa. Assuming it was Rex's with Guy in the passenger seat? I think that was them, couldn't see too well cuz the angle... Anyway, love that WO2 Limited :cool:
Hey Scott WOW! :eek:you got good eyes! That was us. Was testing out Rex's transmission and getting lunch.

Man I was out yesterday. Did an oil change and then took my lame-ass self to Kamakana Wendy’s for a frosty to celebrate.