You can type here any text you want

Spring Break - Lake Havasu?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

KansasCity-T

I think I am going to Lake Havasu for spring break this year and was just wondering if anybody has gone before? Is it worth drive from Kansas to go? What spots are cool and what is there to do for fun? I have been to Lake of the Ozarks in Missouri and that place is pretty crazy or is Havasu just another lake to party at? Thanks for the replies.

I've never been but watched "Wild On"and they said it was in the top 3 spring break places. People tie all thier boats together and yopu just walk around and party with everyone. I f you go have fun and be safe

You could stop by Limit Engineering and pick up a new turbo... :)

I've been there, but not for spring break. The London Bridge is cool to see, but after 1/2 hour I had my fill of it. I'm not sure what else is there.

Come down to the Florida Panhandle for Spring Break. We could use the revenue right now. :cool: Plus we get lots of them Alabama babes and Georgia Peaches. :cool:

what happens in Havasu stays in havasu!

Its a good time...................... a very good time.

I need to be alone now!

Oh the memories.

Originally posted by Reaper
vegas spring break sucks......
If that is how you feel, you don't know the in's and out's of Vegas.....oh, this is the guy who never had a slider.

Why drive hundreds if not thousands of miles to get drunk and hit on chicks? Or is it the water skiing? Might as well go down to your local watering hole late on a Friday night...

strike

:D

Originally posted by DCEPTCN
If that is how you feel, you don't know the in's and out's of Vegas.....oh, this is the guy who never had a slider.

I did not say vegas sucks.. i love vegas but for spring break, its mundane at best.

havasu is a much better time. i have done both and havasu wins but only during spring break.

I did not say vegas sucks.. i love vegas but for spring break, its mundane at best.

havasu is a much better time. i have done both and havasu wins but only during spring break.
I just always encourage a trip to Vegas.....especially during any time of year when it will be below 173 degrees out. Plus, if girls and booze are the motivating factors, 365 days a year 24 hours a day Vegas is the place. I've never been to Havasu myself, to be honest with you.....I was convinced for years that people were either mistaken or f*cking with me about the whole London Bridge thing. :D

Did the chicks dig your Buff body. LMAO:D

Did you bring Daddy Nick with you:confused:

Originally posted by NJTurbo
Did the chicks dig your Buff body. LMAO:D

Did you bring Daddy Nick with you:confused:
.....did you bring a booster seat for the bar stools? lol

...sh*t, now Dathan's gonna make my life hell over at t6p:D

Reaper on spring break....

Attachments

• heart attack at age 22.jpg
    heart attack at age 22.jpg
    9.4 KB · Views: 280
hahaha,

image posting in this forum will take on a whole new meaning very soon!

this tread is really making my day!

my Job sucks but this is keeping me from going postal today!

thanks!

Back