You can type here any text you want

SRT8 Cherokee and SN95 w/ cobra motor (10 psi vortech)

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

turbo nasty

Turbo Dojo / MNTR
:cool:Out with several friends cruising.

A SRT8 jeep came weaving through the pack and shot by me. I nailed it and the traffic light ahead went red...alright...we both hit the brakes so we could go.
Pulled up along side and the guy was having fun smiling and laughing his son was in teh car smiling form ear to ear. I gave him the thumbs up and gestured for us to go on green. He nodded in agreement.
I wasnt on the convertor as I knew the outcome and he jumped out a half a car. I pedaled through first to get a hook . The DR's finally bit and I shot past him. 1st win
I was a bit surprised on teh big end how those things run. This one was teh nice burnt orange/copper color

One of my friends brought out his Sn95 Mustang with a 95 or 96 Cobra motor swap with a 10 psi vortech blower set up he "Claims" it MPH's in teh high teens to 120 (I beg to differ).
Funny thing is as soon as he found out I was coming he changed up and brought that car up since I spanked his other mudstain.

A few miles down the road from the SRT race bud with the mustang pulls up alongside and blips the gas and I honk it off from a 25ish roll. We both spin I lift and the car straightens and get back into it and start passing him and shut it down when I can see his whole car in the rearview. 2nd win

You could tell he was like WTH ..not again you out ran both my cars....LOL

Oh yeah and this all occured on a "Closed course"...yeah a movie theater set;):cool:

TEH is teh way of crappy spelling THE or better known in 95% of my quick typed posts as TEH...HA

Back