You can type here any text you want

SSBC A127 Rear Disc Brake Kit New, Stock 28 spline Axles from 19k mile 442 cutlass

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

V6UnderPressure

The Artist FKA Scott4DMny
I have for sale a brand new never run SSBC A127 rear disc kit. Kit was mocked up and fits great. When I got the kit, the box had a rip and some of the hardware fell out, so I am including a brand new hardware kit that SSBC sent me along with it, so you'll have mostly double the hardware. Had to spend the moneys elsewhere to get the car going. So back to drums I go. :( My loss is your gain. Per the web link, kit goes for $843 from summit(and thats on sale). 500 shipped FIRM takes the setup. Here is the link from Summit. Photos below.

http://www.summitracing.com/parts/ssb-a127

I also have a set of stock axles out of a 19k original mile 87 442 Cutlass. Obviously same axles as the GN. 100 shipped for the axles.

100_0335_zps6d57145d.jpg

100_0332_zps3f844d63.jpg

100_0333_zps7677f86b.jpg

100_0334_zps5bbbc088.jpg

Did you test the wheels w these mocked up for clearance? Does it have ebrake necessary hardware? Pads? Any issues w being lowered?

Did you test the wheels w these mocked up for clearance? Does it have ebrake necessary hardware? Pads? Any issues w being lowered?

The calipers do not protrude past the face of the rotor, so spoke clearance is not an issue. It does not stick up very high either, so I'd imagine these would even clear 15" wheels. The pads are included, they are mounted in the calipers already, thats why you can't see them in the photo. The calipers use the factory ebrake, there is a slot on the caliper for the ebrake caliper to go through and it has an external lever. As far as being lowered, it looks like it has plenty of clearance, and mine was lowered an inch.

Back