did you sell bushings ball joints yet?1) Front lower control arms with Global West delrin bushings. The arms were painted with POR-15 about 20 years ago…pretty good shape, definitely not perfect. Bushings are in great shape about 20 years old and approximately 10,000 miles. Serviced every year with quality high temp grease.
$40 for the pair plus shipping.
View attachment 352696View attachment 352695
2) I have 2 pairs of brand new Summit press in lower ball joints : ½” taller #SUM-77-1130002, or 1” taller #SUM-77-1130003
$70 a pair plus shipping.
View attachment 352693
I can press your choice in to above arms if wanted.
$110 plus shipping for pair of arms and pair of ball joints pressed in.
3) Upper Ball joints – Proforged 101-10020 ½” taller bolt-in to front stock upper arms.
$60 for the pair plus shipping.
View attachment 352688
4) Front Eibach Pro kit lowering springs. About 20 years old, ~10000 miles. Have been sitting on a shelf for the last 10 years.
$50 plus shipping…Heavy
View attachment 352692
5) 5 Piece Cruz Performance pulley set. Only installed, never run. Billet aluminum pulleys. I switched to black pulleys, so my fashion fickleness is your gain.
$350 shipped to the lower 48 states.
6) Billet throttle body vacuum block – Finned top 86/87 stock style with gasket and SS hardware.
$10 plus shipping.
View attachment 352697
7) Stock parts … $ just pay shipping
a) 2 86/87 Passenger side valve covers– 1 was polished a long time ago, the other is bare.
View attachment 352689View attachment 352690
b) Stock crank pulley
c) Tensioner pulley
d) Stock turbo inlet with rubber cap
View attachment 352691
e) Passenger side intercooler bracket
View attachment 352694
8) Big Brakes for B-Body big bearing tall spindles, (no spindles included) – about 15 years old, ~7000 miles, been sitting on a shelf for about 10 years. Good shape just dirty. All were new parts when I converted to the big brake setup.
Includes: Pairs of each - Rotors, bearings, seals, calipers, pads, pins, and SS hoses
$Free pickup in Keller, TX – North Fort Worth area or meet up in DFW for a social distancing brew.
Too big and heavy to ship unless you want to pay it.
Can also arrange pickup in Keller, TX or meetup in DFW area.