Stage 2 built. 1987 Buick Turbo T - project -"Fall out "

TURBOTERRORV6

The Street killer V6
It's been a little more than 10 years that I had left the Buick TR scene. Due to the stages in my life I was not doing well financially that lead to many hard aches such as a foreclosure and repossession. My last GN was a 86 that was fairly built to run 10's. I sold the car as a roller and all parts were sold in eBay auctions ect. I was basically went hiatus on the turbo Buick scene.

10 years later , I am doing much better in life. Switch career opportunities and slowly got back in my feet. Ironically a buddy of mine put his 87 white turbo T for sale due hard times. I worked with him a few years ago and once he reached out to me in order for me to purchase his TR, I didn't hesistate. The car needed work , the exterior and interior needed some TLC and love. The car had 120k but the engine still had some muscle in it. During much thinking throughly about a semi restoration process.. I had saved enough on the side for a stage 1 off center built for this project. I have done this by myself but a few members on the online TR community have helped with parts along with great deals.

I decided to call this project " fall out. "

Thanks for reading. And pictures will be posted starting today .

1987 white turbo T.

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

This car was originally a vinyl top car hence the prepping of the hard top due to the fact of light rust surface.

The paint chosen for the car is the factory Color code that was matched by PPG GM- WA 3967

image.jpeg

The quarter windows on the Regals that were equipped with vinyl tops were slightly different than hard tops. A good member in the forums sold me a pair of quarter Windows that were flawlessly taken care off after many years in storage.

Here is the result after the installation earlier this month.

image.jpeg

These regals are notorious to have antenna motor failures. We are installing a new NOS antenna motor as we speak.

image.jpeg

A side shot of the driver side fender being installed.

(Hence the factory wheels with 86 t type caps ) lol