You can type here any text you want

Stage 2 Engine

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Reginald West

I was over at Ken Duttweiler's shop this last saturday and we talked cars for about 2 hours. I thought i would post this and let anyone who is looking for a stage 2 motor know that he has one complete that he built for a clinet that no longer wants it. He said the fuel management system and the dyno results come with the engine.

Reggie,

You are a jerk!!! :D
What does he want for it?

maybe the same motor

also---kenny is freshening up john gallina's old set-up and will be for sale soon. its a stage 3.8 and from what im told it will be in the 250 ci range. its twin 58mm ball bearning turbos, hogan intake, custom m+a heads. it has been 8.60s. in a 3100lbs. car i will find out more as time goes on.

I will leave the price up to Ken. I don't want say something and then find I was wrong.But if your interested give him a call.

REG

Reg,

How is the race car coming along?
Will she be out again this year?

Re: maybe the same motor

Originally posted by LV GN
also---kenny is freshening up john gallina's old set-up and will be for sale soon. its a stage 3.8 and from what im told it will be in the 250 ci range. its twin 58mm ball bearning turbos, hogan intake, custom m+a heads. it has been 8.60s. in a 3100lbs. car i will find out more as time goes on.
the c.i. on this motor maybe a little higher. kenny is working on it now. if anyone is intrusted. the motor can be set up for single turbo to run tso. and built to your spec.s----merry xmas

How Much does he want fo it. And if its sold by now. I want to buy a Engine that can run in the Low ('s I want it Twin turbo

Now there's a newbie.:D Guess you didn't bother to check the date, 2004.:rolleyes:

Back