You can type here any text you want

Stage 2 heads what valve angle ?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

434nova

What valve angle are stage 2 heads? Are they the same as stock ? Are the stage 2 heads raised runners ?

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

15 degree heads , I believe. I have a set that has epoxy in the bottom of the runners of the heads and intake. It would be interesting to have those flowed. They were by a former Ruggles head man. I had asked for years the benefit of the epoxy in the runners but never got a good response.

What is the stock 3.8 valve angle ?

I don't know stock , that is something that I should know, sorry

15 degree heads , I believe. I have a set that has epoxy in the bottom of the runners of the heads and intake. It would be interesting to have those flowed. They were by a former Ruggles head man. I had asked for years the benefit of the epoxy in the runners but never got a good response.
Its done to raise the runner of the head. You raise the roof of the head and most time you need to raise the floor.doing so give you A better shot at the valve and A long sweeping short turn.

What is stock ? Thanks

On the question on the Stage II heads, are they raised runners? The answer is yes. Compared to the stock head ports, the Stage II head ports are DRASTICALLY raised, right out of the box.

Back