You can type here any text you want

Stage 2 Motor

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

gnmike87

Would $5000 be a good deal for a complete stage motor (don't know a whole lot about it at this time) It is a complete motor that was in perfect running condition when it was removed from an econo-class 8-9 second camaro back in the early 90's. It is an aluminum rodded n/a motor. Considering it more as a buy and part it out or resell the whole thing, because I don't have the money to build a stage motor. Just wanted some opinions on what it might be worth with the very little information I have on it right now.

gnmike87 said:
Would $5000 be a good deal for a complete stage motor (don't know a whole lot about it at this time) It is a complete motor that was in perfect running condition when it was removed from an econo-class 8-9 second camaro back in the early 90's. It is an aluminum rodded n/a motor. Considering it more as a buy and part it out or resell the whole thing, because I don't have the money to build a stage motor. Just wanted some opinions on what it might be worth with the very little information I have on it right now.

Thats the going rate for a complete n/a Stage II. Whats the stroke on the crank. To bad it has alimunum rods.

Probably stock stroke. You can't get much more in there with Aluminum rods.

Neal

BAGN said:
Thats the going rate for a complete n/a Stage II. Whats the stroke on the crank. To bad it has alimunum rods.

I had an AL rod S2 with BME rods in it at one time. Stroke was 3.59 ...

Back