You can type here any text you want

Stage 2, or TA Block, how streetable???

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

FastRegalWE2

Wish I had another Buick!
pretty much like the title says
weekend warrior of course, but I would like to be able to drive it to the track

Why wouldn't they be streetable?

Neal

ws6formula50 said:
pretty much like the title says
weekend warrior of course, but I would like to be able to drive it to the track

It's all in the tuning. Look at dale cherry's monster: he drives his car on the street quite regularly. It runs low 8's and makes a bunch of power. :)

750H.P.V6 said:
Why wouldn't they be streetable?

Neal

This LS1 guy I know, thinks my girdled 109 build is a "Race Car" :rolleyes:
I told him I was now planning a Stage/TA build for low 9's or high 8's, and he thinks it is not possible to be streetable. I have tried to explain the TR thing but he is not swayed. So I was looking to see if there was any reason it wouldnt be..........
I think hes just being a hater since there arent too many "streetable" 8 sec LS1's

ws6formula50 said:
This LS1 guy I know, thinks my girdled 109 build is a "Race Car" :rolleyes:
I told him I was now planning a Stage/TA build for low 9's or high 8's, and he thinks it is not possible to be streetable. I have tried to explain the TR thing but he is not swayed. So I was looking to see if there was any reason it wouldnt be..........
I think hes just being a hater since there arent too many "streetable" 8 sec LS1's

Is that the same LS1 guy that blew his 408ci turbo LS1 up about 2 weeksago?

POP!POP!CRACL!POP!BANG!OP!BING!POP! down the track. I wonder why it blew up? :rolleyes:

Mine just made 530 @ 15 psi on a mustang dyno. I was driving it to work 22 miles each way . The only unstreetable part was the trans temps if i played. Me and a bike were doing 70-120 runs on the freeway, after about 4 runs, my trans temp was up to 200.

Dynojets are the ones that you need to take that off of. Mustangs are load bearing dynos and are closer to the truth.

What percentage do i add for the 4400 stall ? :D

Back