Big88

I got some parts I no longer need.

1- Stage 2 atr headers 4 bolt flange, used $750.00

2- 4 barrel intake converter to FI. $300.00

3- six 83# siemens inj. $250.00

4- msd dis4 pn.6215 with buick interface & cable $275.00

5- Precision FMIC no pipes $200.00

Will email pics

I'll take the FM if its in decent shape, just let me know if I have dibs on it and we'll work out the details.

Intersted in the intake, same questions as OC, do you have any pics?

Thanks
Prasad

ATR Stage 2 headers

What kind of condition are the headers and do they have any kind of cracks?Have they been coated or modifield?Seen me pictures of the headers at julionrocha@yahoo.com

Tom:

Let me know how you want the payment for the IC (pay pal or Money order)

Jason

Does the intake converter include a Throttle Body or is it just an elbow?
What size Thottle Body will it accept?
Please send pictures.
Thanks,
Rick

Tom,

I guess I'm Chop liver when it came to the I/C

Remember this:
Still For sale. If you want it $200.00 plus shipping. Give me your shipping address. To get shipping cost.
Tom.

Thanks Jim

Intercooler

Postal; & Jrsgn. I only got one intercooler $225.00 shipped. I think Jrsgn was first.

Another IC

I have a home made liquid IC. It fits in the stock location. It was just an experiment, but it did work. The air goes across the fins and the water goes trough the tubes. will sell cheap $200.00 plus shipping. Or maybe I'll just take it to the junk yard and sell it as scrap. When it was on my car I ran 9.20's but it used 20# of ice on every run. So it did somthing. Oh also I had to move the fan to in front of the radiator and reverse it. And the engine ran much cooler without the front mount IC. P.S. I never stop trying to go faster.