Stage 2 twin turbo headers and parts or compete

turbobuick

Staff member
This is a complete IC and plumbing package for a Buick V6 Stage 2 Twin turbo set up for a GN of G-body. This is EVERY hot and cold side part needed to put a twin turbo S2 motor in a G-body with downpipes that exit in the factory location and wont bottom out on the ground. The factory core support will need modified and you will need a custom radiator which I have the dimension and radiator hoses for and will include. My package price is LESS than the fabrication labor and materials cost to duplicate this set up not including parts.

1. ATR twin turbo headers with EGT bungs $1200
2. Billet Wastegates with SS discharge turbes and 3" SS downpipes that exit on passenger side $800 this includes all v-band clamps and hardware
3. Precision Turbo 70mm GTQ T4 turbos $1500 for the pair $800 each Turbos have break in time only and are essentially new.
4. CAS V3 intercooler with custom twin SPAL fans 4" outlet and twim 3" inlets plus all cold side plumbing, polish alum pipe inlet pipe has 50mm Tail Blow off valve. Mounts in a stock radiator support that needs modified. Includes 4" inlet pipe for passenger side turbo and twim 9" K&N filters and upper and lower radiator hoses. $1500

See my other for sale thread for the complete engine.

Package price $4500. This will include all parts needed to install, silicon hoses, elbows, clamps etc.