You can type here any text you want

stage 2

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

johnwe4

wondering if you would considered trade if you still have engige

I have a 3.8 bored 30 over just finished nevered fired but decided to go stage

all brand new parts, no expensense spared

bored 30 atr piston

crank turned 10, brand new champ iron heads and champ ported intake t+d 1.65 roller rockers new champ valve covers

comp 212/212 roller cam lifters and push rod, rjc racing girdles, rjc power plate, never bolted on

brand NEW ATR HEADERS never bolted, new te44 turbo, new orand stripe, new deep oil pan, new high flow oil pump,

I have a show car and now I want a race car, motor blue printed and balanced new 36 pound injectors,I didnt plan to build such and engine so high performane, are I would have started
with a stage II, If not interested maybe you know somebody else thanks.

buickwe4@direcway.com

stage ii

Originally Posted by johnwe4
wondering if you would considered trade if you still have engige

I have a 3.8 bored 30 over just finished nevered fired but decided to go stage

all brand new parts, no expensense spared

bored 30 atr piston

crank turned 10, brand new champ iron heads and champ ported intake t+d 1.65 roller rockers new champ valve covers

comp 212/212 roller cam lifters and push rod, rjc racing girdles, rjc power plate, never bolted on

brand NEW ATR HEADERS never bolted, new te44 turbo, new orand stripe, new deep oil pan, new high flow oil pump,

I have a show car and now I want a race car, motor blue printed and balanced new 36 pound injectors,I didnt plan to build such and engine so high performane, are I would have started
with a stage II, If not interested maybe you know somebody else thanks.

buickwe4@direcway.com

know it not a even trade, so we will have to work out detais , I also have old 68 modes 396 375 hp stamp on block, 454 , and 427 inceptor, stantard boared, 4000 corvertte trannies and 350 blocks, 400 small block, a little bit
of everthing

Back