Price 3,000.00

Attachments

• stageII block 005.jpg
    stageII block 005.jpg
    127.4 KB · Views: 1,844
  • stageII block 004.jpg
    stageII block 004.jpg
    111.9 KB · Views: 1,828
This motor sure would fit good in my engine compartment! Wish i had the $$$$ for it. I wanted to roll it away while Mike wasn't looking:biggrin:

I can't believe this block is still around. :confused:

For some of the newbies, this block is a bolt in for an 86-7 TR. Outside of the motor build the only custom part this block needs is a oil pick up tube and 14 bolt oil pan otherwise all the TR accessories and intake bolt right up and it'll drop right in. Not to mention they are pretty rare to find in this condition.

This block will handle at least TWICE the power a well prepped TSM style 109 girdled block will (1500-1600+hp v.s. 800hp). Not to mention how many TSM racers who have had block failures running in the 800hp range. If run with TA or GN1 heads you will have 14 bolts to hold'em on!

If I didn't have a motor built for my T-type already I would be all over this!

Good Luck Mark.

I can't believe this block is still around. :confused:

For some of the newbies, this block is a bolt in for an 86-7 TR. Outside of the motor build the only custom part this block needs is a oil pick up tube and 14 bolt oil pan otherwise all the TR accessories and intake bolt right up and it'll drop right in. Not to mention they are pretty rare to find in this condition.

This block will handle at least TWICE the power a well prepped TSM style 109 girdled block will (1500-1600+hp v.s. 800hp). Not to mention how many TSM racers who have had block failures running in the 800hp range. If run with TA or GN1 heads you will have 14 bolts to hold'em on!

If I didn't have a motor built for my T-type already I would be all over this!

Good Luck Mark.

Thanks for the help Chris , Someone does need to step up and by this block, Cant lower the price as Mark has more In it than He's selling it for.

Sure wish I had some extra cash laying around. Are you looking for anything in trade at all? feel free to email me direct.

what am i saying?!?!

Hi Mike,

Interested. Need to ask some questions. My e mail is gary.caramanis@ed.gov. Could you send off an e mail to me with a further description of the block, condition of cylinders, what if anything has been milled from the deck surface and any defects in the block be they major or minor. Thanks Mike,